Monday, June 4, 2007

Clarification

I feel that I need to point out that some information in my last post may be misleading. It seems to imply that I don't care for the goodness that is Busch Light. As some of my friends back in Montana will kindly remind me "Busch Light is the nectar of the gods" and they would be correct in this point.

I would have no problem drinking Busch Light for the rest of my life. I have often said if I were stranded on on a desert island and I could have an unlimited supply of one beer I would choose Busch Light. Of course I am not on said desert island so I would occasionally like to sample some of the finer beers (KSK Commenter Beer Draft) that our available to me (until the stranding occurs anyhow), but it would be an inconvenience to be limited to Busch Light and Busch Light only.

I still think this inconvenience would be worth a chance to see the Cavs in the NBA Finals though.

No comments: