Monday, March 24, 2008

Beer of the Week

Week of March 24th 2008 --- Beer of the Week


Corona





After spending the last 4 days pounding Coronas as my bracket went to shit, I figure I should make it the beer of the week. Plus who would not rather be sitting on a beach drinking beer?

Two other things:


-Even though your bracket is probably falling apart (and if it isn't you are a lucky son of a gun, or a girl who has no clue) you have to admit that it has been a very entertaining tournament thus far. Two 12s, one 10 and a 7 seed left in the sweet sixteen. Let's all root for a Davidson/Nova elite 8 matchup.


-Second, anyone who buys Corona Light because they think that Corona is too "heavy" should immediately give up drinking beer. I am not even kidding a little bit.


Oh and depending on how much I feel like procrastinating (so that I never, ever ever, leave college; at least not until they kick me out) I may write up a little something* about the sweet sixteen.


*Something that you should probably totally ignore if you are participating in a second chance bracket (Yahoo! Group #: 2339 password: 12345)

No comments: