Monday, December 31, 2007

Beer of the Week (Plus a Bonus Beer Review)

Week of December 31 2007 --- Beer of the Week

Railbender Ale





Railbender Ale will sit on the throne as the final beer of the week for 2007. Railbender Ale is the kind of beer that grows on you as you drink it (which beer isn't*), but after the first Railbender the rest were actually quite satisfying.

That is all for 2007 folks. I am going to guess that 2008 is going to get off to a pretty slow start due to all the work I am supposed to do, but I will mention football playoffs briefly and talk a little about the OSU championship game. Everything should hopefully ease up just in time for college basketball to hit the home stretch.

Happy New Year! Here is to hoping that your 2008 is better than 2007.



*I am going to go out on a limb and say that no matter how much Yeti Imperial Stout you drink it will still taste like liquid beef jerky. And even better Oak Aged Yeti Imperial Stout will always taste like beef jerky with a hint of vanilla.



Just look at the thickness of the beers, I am pretty sure you could stand a fork up in those.

Can I still trade for the bottle of Bailey's?

No comments: