Friday, January 4, 2008

Best on the Net

Scouring the interwebs to find the best stuff out there so you don't have to.

Jim Tressel owns Michigan. (M Zone)


A nice video to get the Buckeyes fired up. (Eleven Warriors)


"Fox covering college football equivalent to Slayer covering Chopin." Awesome. (Awful Announcing)


The complete college basketball schedule, these guys have more time to waste then I do. (Eye on Sports Media)


An excerpt from an article about Jim Tressel being the perfect fit for OSU by Ivan Maisel (ESPN)

"We played Illinois when we had [tailback] Joe Morris," Dick MacPherson, the former Syracuse coach who hired Tressel, said from his winter home in Florida. "Jimmy runs a sprint draw nine times to get into the end zone. The next series, he starts with a sprint draw. I get on the phone, and excuse my language, I said, 'Jesus Christ, Jimmy, don't we have another damn play?'

"He said, 'Yes we do, Coach. As soon as they stop this one, I'll call it.’”


I am considering never again suggesting who I might think will win a bowl game. I think some of the so called experts should probably do the same.

No comments: