Thursday, June 5, 2008

1 Year!!

So 1 year and 1 day ago I started this little endeavor.

It has had some good posts and some bad (OK mostly bad).

It has been a good outlet for some to of the useless info that I have in my head.

It has been the home of the reincarnated beer of the week.

It has been all sorts of whatever other crap I want to throw up here.

It will continue to be all of these things, just probably not as often.

Marge Simpson once said "Bart, don't make fun of grad students. They've just made a terrible life choice."

I sort of agree with that quote, but only because school takes away from my free time, my drinking time, my golfing time, and wreaks havoc on my schedule (30 straight hours of starring at a laser will do that to you).

I guess all I am saying here is that the posts may not be as often (or as good) but they will continue to show up when I have time and more importantly when I am motivated. Also, I might start posting more over at Just Rub Some Sugar On It now that it has a larger audience thanks to being featured on SI extra mustard's hot clicks.

Oh, and for the alcoholics (see: recreational drinkers), you will still be able to find the beer of the week.

Now returning you to your regularly schedules program.

No comments: